Thursday 20 August 2009

Try Force Factor to turbo charge your workouts

Just got a free trial of Force Factor, a new bodybuilding supplement with nitric oxide ingredients to really help you pack on the muscle and increase reps - I've used it now 5 times before going to the gym and I have to say that the last couple of times, I've really started to notice the difference with much less muscle fatigue.

My reps have been getting heavier and longer! Already starting to see some difference in my shoulders as well! Best suppplement I've tried so far, and its endorsed by Stephan Bonnar from the UFC so it can't be half bad ;)

I'll keep you updated with my progress, but so far I'm loving it - its in easy to swallow little capsules so no drinks to mix, and no bad side effects!

Try it yourself, get a free bottle to try - click here

No comments: